Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sovereign God

I cannot believe that God wants me. I am at a place in my life where I am learning stuff about myself that kinda makes me sick. How I have functioned through life, even after coming to the Lord. I just want to say sorry to anyone who reads this and is one of the many people that I have probably hurt over the years. I have been changing the way I have been having my time with God. It's no longer just about reading as the important part. I find that praying and journaling are just as important. Listening to the voice of God, and writing it down. Man, God is so good, even at a place in  life where frustration can set in, and you feel like it's never going to stop. I am becoming a man. I am 20, about to turn 21, and I am so glad that I am getting this crap out now, and not when I have three kids and a wife. It's really funny when you read a verse from the Bible, and you kinda get it, but when you live it out, and see the principle of it in your own life, man, it's another journey. 

God,
I am grateful that your word is relevant to me now in my life. 

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I hear you man. It's amazing to think of the influence that God's current refining will have on our impact as we get older. It's encouraging to see that I'm not the only one getting their spiritual ass kicked...in a good way. Love you man and I love what God is doing you.

What I'm All About

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States